Huggins & Scott Auctions

301-608-0355

You are on an archived H&S Page - click HERE to be taken to our current site


  Auction Home Browse Register Contact Search Auction    



  Auction Home

  Members
  Register
  Login
  Request Catalog
  Auction Rules
  Meet Your Teammates

  Browse
  Prices Realized
  By Category
  By Lot Grid
  By Lot List

  Contact


Go To Lot No



Text Search




 

1953 Red Man Baseball Set No Tabs 
Lot Number 98
 
Quantity: Bid Started: 09/12/2005 00:30:00 
Bid Open: 100.00  Bid Ends: 09/28/2005 23:30:00 
Bid Count: 15  Overtime: 30 Minutes
Currently: 425.00  Time Left: 0m 0s 
       
 
Description

Presented is a 1953 Red Man Tobacco set without tabs. The key cards in this fabulous set are #1A Stengel (VG-EX), 3A Berra (VG-EX), 5A Fox (GD), 8A Kell (VG-EX), 10A Rizzuto (VG-EX), 14A Wynn (EX), 17A Lemon (VG-EX), 18A Mize (VG-EX), 3N Ashburn (VG-EX), 5N Campanella (VG-EX), 6N Kluszewski (VG+), 10N Reese (VG-EX), 11N Roberts (VG-EX+), 12N Slaughter (VG-EX), 14N Snider (VG), 15N Kiner (VG-EX), 19N Spahn (VG-EX), 21N Wilhelm (VG+) and 26N Musial (VG+). The balance of this terrific set is VG-EX/EX with some better and some lesser. About 95% of this Red Man set offer nice appeal and are graded accordingly due to varying degrees of creasing, while the remaining 5% have incurred damage due to being glued into an album at one time or another. 
 
Pictures  (Click to Enlarge)



 


 


 


 
 

     



Main  |  Browse  |  Register  |  Contact

Please send questions or comments about this site to auction@hugginsandscott.com.
Copyright © 2002-2005, Huggins and Scott Auctions LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Auction Software by Accelix